Visitation & Ceremony
This service includes the arranging and co-ordination of all details to provide families with up to four hours of visitation, followed by a ceremony in our chapel. Burial, cremation or entombment may be chosen. Included items are the completion of the necessary documents required by our Provincial and Federal Government, unlimited proof of death certificates, our Estate Care Assistance, transportation of deceased from their place of death to the funeral home and to the place of final disposition, preparation of deceased, staff and facilities for the visitation day as well as for the day of the ceremony, and our stationery package. We will supply automotive equipment including the funeral coach, and clergy/lead car. Our stationery package includes, at no additional cost, a collage DVD/USB (up to 80 photos).
*Services/merchandise that are available to all families and may be declined
Additional costs may include caskets, burial vaults, urns, cremation fee, reception facilities, catering, flowers, after hour transportation between the hours of 5pm – 9am daily, disbursements and HST
- Basic professional fee - $700.00
- Co-ordination of activities, rites and ceremonies - $850.00
- Documentation - $550.00
- Initial transportation from place of death - $370.00
- Embalming of remains* or - $595.00
- Basic preparation of remains* - Included
- Facilities for preparation/embalming and sheltering - $250.00
- Staff Services for visitation - $495.00
- Staff Services for ceremony - $695.00
- Facilities for visitation - $695.00
- Facilities for ceremony - $695.00
- Custom Stationery Package* - $335.00
- Funeral coach/hearse* - $400.00
- Lead/clergy vehicle* - $190.00
We are pleased to host our packages and pricing online. Please feel free to browse at your leisure, or contact us with any questions you may have.
When arranging for end-of-life care at our funeral home, you will likely want to know our payment procedure. We ask for a 20% deposit when you sign the contract, which is usually during the arrangement meeting. We take cheques, e-transfer, debit, bank drafts, Mastercard and Visa.
The rest of the total is due within 30 days, by the same payment methods.