This service includes the arranging and co-ordination of all details to provide families with cremation, followed by a Celebration of Life (up to two hours**) in our Celebration Centre. Included items are the completion of the necessary documents required by our Provincial and Federal Government, unlimited proof of death certificates, our Estate Care Assistance, transportation of deceased from a local place of death to the funeral home, basic preparation of deceased, family time (see pg. 9), staff and facilities for the celebration, and our stationery package. Our stationery package includes, at no additional cost, a collage DVD/USB (up to 80 photos).
- Basic professional fee - $700.00
- Co-ordination of activities, rites and ceremonies - $650.00
- Documentation - $550
- Initial transportation from place of death - $370.00
- Basic Preparation - Included
- Facilities for preparation and sheltering - $165.00
- Staff Services for celebration of life -$695.00
- Facility, Celebration Centre, for Celebration of Life - $545.00
- Custom Stationery Package* - $335.00
- Cremation Fee - $590.00
*Services/merchandise that are available to all families and may be declined
** Additional hour at a cost of $150.00
Additional costs may include urns, burial vaults, catering, bar services, flowers, after hour transportation between the hours of 5pm – 9am daily, disbursements and HST.
This package may be expanded to include burial or entombment.