This service includes the arranging and co-ordination of all details to provide families with up to four hours of visitation with an open or closed casket, followed by cremation. Included items are the completion of the necessary documents required by our Provincial and Federal Government, unlimited proof of death certificates, our Estate Care Assistance, transportation of deceased from a local place of death to the funeral home, preparation of deceased, staff and facilities for the visitation, and our stationery package. Our stationery package includes, at no additional cost, a collage DVD/USB (up to 80 photos) and live streaming of the ceremony.
- Basic professional fee - $700.00
- Co-ordination of activities, rites and ceremonies - $650.00
- Documentation - $550.00
- Initial transportation from place of death - $370.00
- Embalming of remains* or - $595.00
- Basic preparation of remains* ($180) - Included
- Facilities for preparation/embalming and sheltering - $200.00
- Staff Services for visitation - $495.00
- Facilities for visitation - $695.00
- Custom Stationery Package* - $335.00
- James Reid Cremation Fee - $590.00
*Services/merchandise that are available to all families and may be declined
Additional costs may include caskets, urns, reception facilities, catering, flowers, after hour transportation between the hours of 5pm – 9am daily, disbursements and HST.
This package may be expanded to include burial or entombment.