This service includes the arranging and co-ordination of all details to provide families with up to four hours of visitation with an open or closed casket, followed by cremation. Included items are the completion of the necessary documents required by our Provincial and Federal Government, unlimited proof of death certificates, our Estate Care Assistance, transportation of deceased from a local place of death to the funeral home, preparation of deceased, staff and facilities for the visitation, and our stationery package. Our stationery package includes, at no additional cost, a collage DVD/USB (up to 80 photos).
- Basic professional fee - $700.00
- Co-ordination of activities, rites and ceremonies - $850.00
- Documentation - $550.00
- Initial transportation from place of death - $370.00
- Embalming of remains* or - $595.00
- Basic preparation of remains* - Included
- Facilities for preparation/embalming and sheltering - $250.00
- Staff Services for visitation - $495.00
- Facilities for visitation - $695.00
- Custom Stationery Package* - $335.00
- James Reid Cremation Fee - $690.00
*Services/merchandise that are available to all families and may be declined
Additional costs may include caskets, urns, reception facilities, catering, flowers, after hour transportation between the hours of 5pm – 9am daily, disbursements and HST.
This package may be expanded to include burial or entombment.
We are pleased to host our packages and pricing online. Please feel free to browse at your leisure, or contact us with any questions you may have.
When arranging for end-of-life care at our funeral home, you will likely want to know our payment procedure. We ask for a 20% deposit when you sign the contract, which is usually during the arrangement meeting. We take cheques, e-transfer, debit, bank drafts, Mastercard and Visa.
The rest of the total is due within 30 days, by the same payment methods.