This service includes the arranging and co-ordination of all details to provide the immediate family with a brief time to say goodbye to their loved one in the funeral home, followed by a public or private graveside service at the cemetery of your choice. Burial, cremation or entombment may be chosen. Included items are the completion of the necessary documents required by our Provincial and Federal Government, unlimited proof of death certificates, our Estate Care Assistance, transportation of deceased from a local place of death to the funeral home and to the place of final disposition, preparation of deceased, and staff for the graveside ceremony. Automotive equipment including the funeral coach, clergy/lead car and family/pallbearer limousine are also included.
- Basic professional fee - $700.00
- Co-ordination of activities, rites and ceremonies - $750.00
- Documentation - $550.00
- Initial transportation from place of death - $370.00
- Embalming of remains* or - $595.00
- Basic preparation of remains* - Included
- Facilities for preparation/embalming and sheltering - $250.00
- Funeral Director for graveside service - $265.00
- Funeral coach/hearse* - $385.00
- Lead/clergy vehicle - $190.00
- Limousine* - $175.00
*Services/merchandise that are available to all families and may be declined
Additional costs may include caskets, burial vaults, urns, cremation fee, reception facilities, catering, flowers, after hour transportation between the hours of 5pm – 9am daily, disbursements and HST.